She is the one who dreamt of a cafe culture in Singapore and made that happen with cafehopping.sg. She walks the streets and go hyper-mode behind her keyboard to discover and share new cafes in Singapore. She adores cafes with intricate interior and would die for divine desserts, droolicious brunch and great coffee. Other than cafes, she loves cats, marketing and ultimate frisbee.
In Singapore, our celebrations and get-togethers even at home are never boring because we have the most delicious platters to share!
Great food brings people together, so we have researched through the best share platters in Singapore.
Make your family and friends happy with the share platters that we have listed down below. From fancy charcuterie boards to local cuisine, everything that you need for canvassing for your next party platter is just right below!
These are the top share platter caterers in Singapore that we have found, and they all are truly worth the try!
All of the caterers’ details are included in this article, so you can contact them as soon as possible in case you might get hungry reading.
Top Share Platters Singapore
Here are the most famous and top rated restaurants and caterers in Singapore that offers share platters this 2023:
Grazing tables are a hit nowadays and Lush Platters is your best choice if you want to save yourself from the hassle of creating your own grazing tables.
Lush platters claim that they are the pioneer company to offer grazing tables in Singapore.
If you’re up for more extravagant and elegant share platters, Lush is always ready to offer you with delicious meals.
They are actually more than just a grazing table, they also offer charcuterie boards, cheeses, specialty dips, fruits, and more.
Their usual grazing packages can feed 8 to 10 people, just perfect if you’re having an intimate party at home.
You also have the option to set the table yourself, and Lush Platters will be providing everything you need for your table.
Their grazing tables are just perfect for cocktail parties in your company, or even some simple home celebrations!
Here are the rates of the usually ordered share platters at Lush Platters:
- Grazing Package 5-8 Pax (Self set up): $$458.00 inc. GST
- Grazing Package 8-10 Pax (Self Set Up): $558.00 inc. GST
- Grazing Package 10-15 Pax (Self set up): $778.00 inc. GST
- Charcuterie Platter (Pork): From $28 inc. GST
- Cheese & Charcuterie Lush Platters: From $72 inc. GST
- Website: https://www.lushplatters.com/
- Address: 19 Joo Chiat Place, Singapore 427748 (Opposite the public car park)
- Contact number: +65 87004150
- Online Shop delivery/self collection hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm / Sunday 10am to 5pm
The Plattering Co.
Give your guests an exciting and happy gastronomic experience with shared platters from The Plattering Co. can provide you with food for team building, weddings, corporate events, and more.
For their platters, the most popular among customers is the cheese platter and charcuterie boards.
It consists of premium meat cuts like pastrami, duck rilette, and Italian prosciutto. Their charcuterie boards are arranged in an elegant rustic style which is very trendy these days!
These cheese platters are made to be available for delivery in your office or home. The Plattering Co. offers to have your foods contained inside eco-friendly containers which are also very pretty-looking when delivered!
Check out the cheese platter rates from The Plattering Co.:
- Gourmet Cheese & Fruit Platter (comes with Artisanal cheese, gourmet crackers, fresh fruits and dried fruits, nuts)
- 10 pax: $260
- 15 pax: $370
- 20 pax: $480
- 25 pax: $580
- Gourmet Cheese & Deli Cut Platter (comes with Artisanal cheeses, 1 kind of deli cut, gourmet crackers, fresh and dried fruits, nuts)
- 10 pax: $280
- 15 pax: $390
- 20 pax: $500
- 25 pax: $600
- Grazing Table (4 artisanal cheeses, 2-3 cuts of deli pork, rustic loaves, dips, crudites, olives and gherkins, gourmet crackers, fresh and dried fruits, nuts)
- 20 pax: $790
- 40 pax: $1580
- 50 pax: $1800
- 60 pax: $2100
- 70 pax: $2400
- 80 pax: $2700
- 100 pax: $3300
*also available for more than 100 pax
- Website: https://www.theplatteringco.com/
- Address: 20 Cavan Rd, Singapore 209851
- Contact number: +65 6990 3225
- Operating Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM / Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Make your celebrations extra special and call Belly Good Singapore for satisfyingly good food platters.
One of the best reasons why we should choose this caterer is because they are halal-certified. In addition to that, they offer a wide range of food from snacks to main courses.
You can also ask their friendly chefs if ever you have any special requests or modifications on any of the menu.
Their menu consists of affordable food options which are mostly Singaporean meals – but with a twist!
But if you want to try other cuisines, they also cater Western, Vegetarian, and European celebratory platters that you can share with your friends.
They pride themselves on their celebratory party platters that can feed up to 6 pax.
You can always check their website if you want a more detailed description of their party sets, but here’s a quick glimpse of their rates:
- Local Favorites: $128
- European Platters: $128
- Asian Delights: $128
- Western Feast: $128
- Vegetarian Party: $128
- Website: https://www.bellygood.com.sg/
- Address: 26 Tai Seng Street #02-01 Singapore 534057
- Contact number: 6694 1717
- Operating Hours: Daily from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
PinkSalt Catering By Foodatious
The real mukbang is here and if you’re up for a gourmet feast, you should try the PinkSalt Catering By Foodatious share platters with your friends! You’ll love that they have a lot of variations with their platters and here’s a quick glimpse of what they offer:
- Roasted Meat Platter (5 pax): $168
- Seafood Platter (5 pax): $198
- Sausage Platter (5 pax): $108
- Muffin and Sandwich Platter (5 pax): $68
- Dessert Platter (5 pax): $88
- Mexican Fajita and Crisp Tacos Platter (5 pax): $118
- Kebab Platter (5 pax): $118
One of my favorite platters is the seafood platter, and it’s actually their bestseller!
A platter for 5 people includes king prawns, salmon fillet, lobsters, whole mussels, roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables and a very savory seafood dip sauce.
All seafood is served fresh and hot, and you’ll finish your meal very satisfied!
On the other hand, you might notice that they only offer platters for 5 people, so you might have to increase the number of orders if necessary.
Yes, the prices are quite high, but each platter that they offer gives a great gastronomic experience for everyone!
- Website: http://pinksalt.com.sg/
- Address: 1 Irving Pl, #01-20 The Commerze @ Irving, Singapore 369546
- Contact number: +6597240445
- Operating Hours: Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
If you’re looking for a small platter to share with your small circle of friends and you’re craving for local dishes, Makan Chapter should be your top choice!
The all time favorite dishes like beef Daging Rendang, Urap, Chicken Ayam Lemak Cili Api, Terung Belado, etc. is included in one share platter.
There is also a Grill Platter (Bakar Bakar) for people who are in love with grilled seafood. A platter includes Tilapia, Prawns, Squid, and even some fish.
They are way more delicious when eaten with the Sambal Belachan and some Black Chili Sauce. Everything is just perfect together with some white rice wrapped in banana leaves!
The only problem that you might have is that all of the platters can only cater up to 4 pax in maximum. So, if you’re having more people to feed, you might have to book the platters in advance.
Lastly, Makan Chapter is also a restaurant, so you can visit their place and dine in with your friends. They have tons of other rice meals and pasta that you can choose from aside from their platters.
Check out the rates of Makan Chapter share platters:
- Ambeng Jumbo Platter (4 pax): $54
- Ambeng Platter (4 pax): $49
- Ambeng Platter (2 pax): $29
- Grill Platter (Bakar Bakar): $45
- Website: https://www.makanchapter.com/
- Address: 1076 Serangoon Rd, Singapore 328180
- Contact number: +6596865290
- Operating Hours: Monday and Friday (Closed) / Tues-Thurs and Sunday from 11:30 AM to 6PM
- Tim Ho Wan Menu Singapore
- Texas Chicken Menu Singapore
- Sharetea Menu Singapore
- Haagen Dazs Menu Singapore
- Pizza Hut Menu Singapore
- Potato Head Menu Singapore
- Putien Menu Singapore
- Ps Cafe Menu Singapore
- Yoshinoya Menu Singapore
- Pastamaniya Menu Singapore
- Saizeiriya Menu Singapore
- Tiger Sugar Menu Singapore
- Black Tap Menu Singapore
- Wild Honey Menu Singapore
- Krispy Creme Menu Singapore
- Dimbullah Coffee Singapore
- Novena Singapore
- Long John Silver Menu Singapore
- McDonald Promotion Singapore
- Peach Garden Menu Singapore
- Blackball Menu Singapore
- Penny University Menu Singapore
- Seoul Garden Menu Singapore
- Coasta Coffe Menu Singapore
- 49 seats Singapore
- Jewel Cafe and Bar Menu Singapore
- Bridge Cafe Singapore
- Prego Menu Singapore
- Percolate Singapore
- The Swag Social
- Real Food Singapore
- Crafts Mann Speciality
- cafehopping skyscanner top bangkok cafe
- Restore Singapore
Food Platter Delivery Singapore
Luckily, all these food platter caterers above are able to deliver their food at your convenience. Anyone won’t have to worry about going to the restaurant and having the food picked up, because you can simply call them and wait for the food to arrive.
In Singapore, we are known to be diverse in food and that’s what makes our cuisine unique among the rest. Throughout the years, Singaporeans enjoy sharing food with each other to strengthen bonds and camaraderie.
We hope that this list gives you an idea on what to serve at your next party! You can also add some of your favorite restaurants that offer share platters that we can include on the list. Make your party more fun as you share these best food platters with your family and friends!